Second day in Auxerre, there is still so much to see!
- The Museum of Natural History
- The Micro-folie, digital museum
- Leblanc-Duvernoy Museum
- Eckmühl Room
All museums in the city are free.
In the Auxerrois, you could admire hidden gems:
- Archeological site of Escolives Sainte-Camille
- Saint-Prix-Saint-Cot church of Saint-Bris le Vineux
- Vaulted caves in wine villages
For those who want to explore the Auxerrois vineyards, the Tourist Office has set up the Oenobus: a free shuttle which, every Tuesday in the summer season, serves, 6 typical wine-growing villages: Escolives, Coulanges-la-vineuse, Irancy , Chitry, Saint-Bris-le-Vineux, and the hamlet of Bailly.
Schedule available at the Tourist Office in Auxerre: départures at 10:00, 11:30, 14:00 and 15:30.